Simple 4th of July Spritzer…With and Without Alcohol
A simple spritzer recipe – with alcohol and without – to add to your 4th of July festivities! Fresh berries in carbonated beverages are the best – refreshing and beautiful!
4th of July Day Spritzer
One pound strawberries
One pound blueberries
Two large apples
48 oz of Seven-up or Sprite
24 oz of carbonated lemonade
Halve the Strawberries
Slice the apples in large thin slices
Use a star cookie cutter to cut the stars out of the apple slices
Pour Seven-up into large pitcher
Pour Carbonated lemonade into large pitcher
Add ice and fruit to pitcher
Red, White and Blue Wine Spritzer
- 1 cup simple syrup (1 part sugar plus 1 part water, boiled until dissolved and cooled)
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries (sliced in half)
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 bottle dry white wine
- club soda or tonic water
- few sprigs of fresh mint for garnish
- Fill Pitcher with ice and top with berries (save some to place in glasses).
- Pour in simple syrup and then wine until pitcher is 3/4 full.
- Top off with club soda or tonic water, stir and serve in ice filled glasses. Garnish with mint sprig.