When I first got married I remember being panicked about what to make for dinner every night. Often times I would fall back on what my mother used to make for me…chicken and rice, spaghetti, nachos maybe (one of my favorites). But as I got more comfortable in the kitchen I began branching out and trying new recipes… and soon I found that with a little direction making something quick and delicious didn’t have to be all that hard. That’s what I was reminded of when I came across this recipe by Savory Sweet Life; Chicken Marsala in 30 minutes…sign me up!
- 2 skinless, boneless, chicken breasts
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup all purpose flour or corn starch for gluten-free
- up to ½ cup olive or vegetable oil
- 8 ounces container of mushroom, sliced and cleaned
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup sweet Marsala wine
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- ¼ cup sherry or dry white wine
- Optional: 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- Garnish with chopped parsley or oregano
visit Savory Sweet Life for Instructions!